- Part A: Devil’s Canyon Simulation
In this simulation, you will evaluate how to design an enterprise architecture for a mountain resort. Your job is to utilize the team’s vision to design the enterprise architecture using the interactive map tools while staying in budget.
Using the Devil’s Canyon Simulation Access link, complete the interactive before moving to Part B.
Part B: Policies, Plans, and Risks
Now that you have seen all the elements contributing to the Devil’s Canyon enterprise architecture, Justin wants to move forward with developing privacy policies to ensure videos are not distributed or uploaded to the net without the consent of the people in them. This opens a much larger conversation: Devil’s Canyon is also in need of a complete security plan, as well as risk assessments.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In a 2- to 3-page rationale and table, prepare the following information to present to the Devil’s Canyon team:
- Outline the importance of a security plan in relation to security roles and safeguards.
- Analyze at least 5 security-related risks/threats that Devil’s Canyon may face.
- Assess the probability and impact to the Devil’s Canyon if each risk occurs. Based on these two factors, determine the overall risk level. For purposes of this assignment, evaluate and categorize each factor as low, medium, or high, and create a table to illustrate the risks. For example, a risk/threat with a low likelihood of occurrence and a high impact would represent an overall medium risk.
- Consider digital elements mentioned in the designing of the enterprise architecture, such as software, hardware, proposed security measures, smart lift tickets, web cam systems, and smartphones.
- Note: The title page and reference page do not count toward the assignment length requirement.