3 pg doc
- Explain why it is important to secure the crime scene and provide examples.
- Identify possible ways that evidence might be contaminated.
- Identify different methods that might be necessary to document evidence at a crime scene.
- Identify different collection methods that might be used at a crime scene.
- Explain chain of custody and why it is important.
- Identify the repercussions of failure to protect evidence or establish chain of custody.
- Explain how an investigator or forensic expert differentiates between what is or is not evidence.
The Crime Scene Management
In your 3 pg doc, address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Evaluate the evolution of forensic science.
- Identify examples of scientific methods that have been disproven.
- Explain the peer review process.
- Compare and contrast common perceptions to the realities of forensic science.
- Explain the CSI effect.
- Evaluate what impact the CSI effect has or does not have on the forensic field and the criminal justice system.
- Evaluate the impact of junk science, real or perceived, on the forensic field and criminal justice.