- Determining the Scope of the Assurance Initiative
- Understanding the Subject Matter and Performing the Assessment Steps
- Communicating and Reporting
IT Assurance Findings and Recommendations
This week, you will complete your final project. You will narrow down your IT audit to a targeted scope. You will use the three-phase model of IT assurance to synthesize your IT audit for your selected case study. This week, to conclude your final project, use the three-phase model of the IT assurance initiative provided in the online lectures and build an IT assurance initiative by performing the following tasks:
- Identify potential IT-related issues based on documented assumptions and your evaluation of your case study in Week 1 through Week 4.
- Scope the IT assurance initiative based on the subset of the organizational system that should be targeted.
- State relevant enablers and suitable assessment criteria to perform the assessment of pertinent domains, processes, and controls.
- Integrate the totality of your work from Week 1 through Week 4 and report the results of your assessment, including your findings and recommendations.
Create your report in approximately 10–15 pages in a Microsoft Word document and save it as W5_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now