1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advance Patient
Using the NIH website:
1. How would you describe CAM (first person)
2. How would you describe the typical person who uses CAM?
Part 2: Advance Patient
1. What are the percentages of people using CAM with prayer and
2. Those who do not?
Part 3: Advance Patient
1. Define CAM.
2. Describe the patient who uses CAM the most.
3. List some common misconceptions about CAM.
4. Identify methods of including the use of CAM in patient education.
5. Discuss the safe use of CAM.
6. List ways in which conventional medicine and CAM can be integrated.
7. Define ethical theories, ethical principles, and values.
8. Provide examples of ethical issues in patient education and compliance, and:
a. Describe ways in which an effective professional/patient relationship and a poor health professional/patient relationship can impact these issues
9. Explain what is meant by “ethical patient education practices”.
10. Explain the purpose of informed consent
11. Discuss what factors determine the patient’s ability to give informed consent.
12. Compose a sample informed consent form. .
13. Discuss the process of communication to use with the patient and the family when obtaining informed consent.
Part 4: Women health
Contraceptive counseling provides education, dispels misinformation, facilitates selection of a method that will be successful for the individual, and encourages patient involvement in healthcare decisions and life goals.
1. Discussing contraception brings the nurse practitioner and;
2. Patient together to create a tailored plan that meets the individual’s reproductive needs over a lifetime.
3. Discuss any clinical encounters that you may have had relating to contraception.
4. How did you counsel patients on their choices and possible risks?