**Analyze and critique a quantitative nursing research article from a nursing research journal published within the past 5 years. You must include five scholarly references—the article, the text, and three outside sources.
**Use the Guidelines for Qualitative Nursing Research Critique (below) to write a 1,350-wordpaper analyzing the chosen article. Make sure that your responses to each criterion are complete and concise.
**Attach a copy of the article and the certificate of originality.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
**Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
**No more than 10% of the paper can be quoted. This is your analysis of what the authors said—not a restatement of the article.
Guidelines for Qualitative Nursing Research Critique
Your qualitative research report analysis requires an in-depth analysis of the following questions:
· Is the problem clearly stated and is significant to nursing or health care?
· Is the purpose clearly stated?
· Is the research question stated broadly enough for a qualitative study?
· Is the study design consistent with its qualitative approach?
· Are the subjects obtained using a method consistent with the qualitative methodology?
· Is the setting appropriate for the study?
· Are the data collection methods consistent with the purpose of the qualitative approach?
· Are the rights of human subjects protected?
· Is evidence of data saturation provided?
· Are the data analysis procedures appropriate for the type of data collected and the qualitative method?
· Is there sufficient evidence of scientific rigor?
· Are the conclusions and implications appropriate and clearly stated?
· Are suggestions for future research included?