After studying the course materials located on Module 2: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
1) Read and make a summary of ERD paragraphs 40, 41, 42, 48, 52, 53.
2) What is the history of the contraceptive pill?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3) Based on the video, name and explain the three levels of human sexual intercourse.
4) What are the two dimensions of the sexual act in the context of marriage?
5) What is contraception?
6) Give an ethical analysis of the intention of contraception.
7) What are the methods of artificial contraception?
8) According to the module, why are contraceptive pills, IUD and the “morning after” pill also considered abortifacients? Explain.
9) Describe the unfair dynamics of artificial contraception.
10) Is non-therapeutic sterilization an ethical practice? Why or why not?
References: Plz add as references in work.
Ethical and Religious Directives (ERD) for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018).
Paragraphs: 40, 41, 42, 48, 52, 53
PHI 3633 WK 2.pdf Download PHI 3633 WK 2.pdf
Cioffi, A. (2019, February 9). BIO 602 CONTRA IVF 2 9 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from
BIO 602 CONTRA IVF 2 9 19 (youtube video)