As a Human Resources manager for your company, the Director of HR has asked you to be part of a new project tasked to the department, creating a diversity scorecard. The scorecard will be the focal point to many new diversity projects for the future. The director has asked you to provide some research in a business report that will be used to create the diversity scorecard.
You will need to choose and research one of the following publicly-traded companies and create a business report of your findings based on the given tasks below. Note that you are not creating a diversity scorecard.
First, choose one of the following companies:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Toyota Motor
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Exxon Mobil
Next, develop a business report that:
- Provides an overview of the company, including a brief history, their mission, and their current cultural make-up.
- Note: cultural information can be found on company websites in the “About,” “Our Company,” or “Values” area on the company homepage.
- Examines the role of identity and how it may create challenges or opportunities for the company.
- Assesses the importance of diverse segments within the company workforce
- Describes different cultural backgrounds’ impact on a company’s success.
- Identifies the ways in which creating more diversity at this company can create a long-term impact for the company.
- Be sure the business report displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and credible sources cited in APA format.