Phoenix Fine Electronics would like more information about their system options and your recommendation. They are interested in learning how the strengths of the system can be turned into measurable values for the business upon implementation.
Modify the chart from your Wk 2 assignment by adding the following:
- The strengths and weaknesses of each system
- The impact of the strength and weakness
Cite at least 2 sources in the additional columns in your chart.
Write a business case for your recommendation. This business case will be revisited in Wk 6. As a guideline, this section of the business case should be approximately 3 to 4 pages in length, double-spaced.
Use the information from your executive summary and add the following information:
- At least 3 measurable organizational values the new system will bring
- The benefits of the value to the business
- How these values will differentiate the business to customers
- The risks of doing the project
- The risks of not doing the project
- The modified comparison chart (from above)
After reading the assigned readings for this module and completing the module content, answer the following questions in short paragraph form (4-5 sentences).
Answers must be in students’ own words. Any answers copied from the Internet will be assigned the grade of zero. Repeat offenses will result in disciplinary action.
- Compare the concerns of the Know Nothings with the agenda of Boss William Tweed’s political machine in relation to immigrants.
- Review the following reading link: Click here to access the reading. Identify where the Scandinavian immigrants came from and explain their settlement patterns in the United States. https://www.loc.gov/classroom-materials/immigration/scandinavian/