3. Identify and define at least one ethical framework that the company apparently employed in making its decision. Note — Not “”Should have used.”” It is not acceptable to say it did not act ethically or did not use a framework. Analyze it. Frameworks include utilitarianism, free market ethics, deontology, virtue ethics , etc., covered in your course readings.
4. Then, identify and define at least one ethical framework that the company should have used when the problem arose, and explain how to apply it for them to have reached a better result than what actually happened. Be clear.
5. Identify and explain measures the company should implement to avoid this type of problem in the future.
6. Within your discussion include whether the company had a code of ethics or policy that seemed to apply to the situation, and if so, what went wrong with that?
7. Explain what business leadership in any company can learn from this situation.
8. Have a conclusion that wraps up the key points.
Part 2The book for this course is Criminal-Law-OER.pdf short answersExplain civil litigation and criminal prosecution as discussed in chapter 1 of the OER. Try to answer the questions below with your explanation. You may use examples from real cases as an example.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Define the goal of civil litigation?
2. Define the goal of criminal prosecution?
3. What is the difference between the two?
4. Can there be civil liability if there is no harm caused? Explain.
5. Can there be a crime if there is no harm caused? Explain.
6. Is there ever a punishment involved in civil litigation? What is it called?
The post Civil litigation first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.