Considering your program evaluation, your research questions, and your data set, complete the following:
• Write one program-evaluation question that can be answered by a t-test, one program-evaluation question that can be answered by an ANOVA, and one program-evaluation question that can be answered by a correlation.
o Identify the IVs and the DVs for each question and describe how the variables are related to the program evaluation.
o Identify the null and alternative hypothesis for each question.
• Using SPSS and your saved data set, use the appropriate statistical analysis to determine whether to accept or reject each null hypothesis.
o Create a technical report that includes each research question, the null and alternative hypothesis, and whether the null hypothesis was accepted or rejected.
o Include appropriate graphs and tables.
• Provide a discussion that suggests possible reasons for the results.
o Hint: Refer to the “SPSS in Focus” sections throughout the text for information about reporting the statistical results.
• Review the potential ethical issues you proposed in the Unit 4 assignment. Were these likely? Do you suspect other ethical issues in regard to data collection or analysis?
• Detail at least three recommendations for the program stakeholders based on the results.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The post Communication to Stakeholders first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.