Students are to select a company from the following list:
|FLT||Flight Centre Travel Group Limited||Consumer Discretionary|
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Provide a background of the company including, but not limited to, the following:
2. Industry and Products/Services
3. Location(s) of business activities
4. Market Share
6. Latest P/E Ratio
7. Dividend Policy
8. Environmental Impact and Policy
- Record the daily adjusted closing price history of the company as well as the All Ordinaries Index (^AORD):
- over the period 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- calculate the growth or decline in the share price of the company and the All Ordinaries Index during this period.
- Prepare a line graph plotting the share price history of the company AND the All Ordinaries Index (^AORD) for the period: 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
- Discuss your observations of the following:
How does the risk of the share compare with that of the market (All Ordinaries Index)?
- Research the company’s latest available balance sheet:
Comment on the composition of the company’s capital mix and the implications for the various components that make up the total capital of the company.
Section D: Current and Recent Developments
Provide a commentary of current and recent (within the last year) developments relating to the company.
Focus on changes that have had an impact on the share price of the company, including but not limited to development and changes relating to:
1. The industry in which it operates
2. Legislative changes impacting the company
3. Competitive pressures
4. International events
5. Major suppliers and customers
6. Management and Ownership Changes
Section E: Investment Recommendation
Make a recommendation as to whether you would buy, sell or hold the shares.
Your recommendation can include suggested price levels but should be based on the analysis in sections B-D.
1. Assignment Word Limit: Maximum 2,000 (no minimum) excluding graphs and referencing.
2. Bibliography and referencing is to be done based on the guidelines provided in: http://www.ic.holmesglen.vic.edu.au/how_doI/referencing.htm
3. Any use of previously submitted assignment material from prior semesters will be monitored and will be regarded as plagiarism.
End of Assignment