1. What are three questions you should ask yourself when you begin your job search?
2. What are the most common mistakes people make in preparing their résumés?
3. What should you know about your prospective employer before the job interview?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. What should the interviewee try to achieve during a job interview? What should you look for? What red flags should you watch for?
5. What can you do in advance to prepare for the changes during the first year of employment?
6. Create your own SWOT analysis. How would you respond to your personal strengths and weaknesses if you were a prospective employer? How can you enhance your strengths and improve in areas of weakness?
7. Draw a career path for yourself, beginning with the present year and extending to the age of retirement. Be sure to include any “twists and turns” of the path you expect to experience along the way and any barriers you expect to encounter. How will you handle these experiences?
Do an online nationwide search for information about current job prospects in nursing.Compare opportunities in various regions of the country. Why do you think these opportunities are the same or different?
5. Develop a list of questions that you should ask a potential employer. What “homework” will you need to do to prepare for an interview?
Require be write in APA STYLE
Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management6th Edition
Sally A. Weiss MSN, EdD, RN, CNE, ANEFRuth M. Tappen EdD, RN, FAAN