CSIS 325 WEEK 1 QUIZ
1. In a systems development methodology, the following graphical model should be produced
2. Which of the following is not a common characteristic of data quality
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Nonprocedural access to a database
4. Reliable and efficient processing of large volumes of repetitive work. DBMSs ensure that simultaneous users do not interfere with each other and that failures do not cause lost work.
5. A graphical representation that depicts things of interest (entities) and relationships among entities.
6. which of the following indicates poor data quality
7. With regards to transaction processing and dbms should be capable of
8. which of the following statements is not true of a desktop DBMSs
9. which of the following statements is not true of a DBMSs
10. Converting from an ERD to a table design
11. a management position that performs planning and policy setting for the information
12. which of the following is not a common feature of most dbmss
13. an industry standard database language that includes statements for database definition
14. activity that produces a table design from an erd
15. the sql database language includes statements for
16. activity that removes redundancy in a table design
17. nonprocedural access to a database
18. which of the following statements is not true of information resource management
19. Which of the following is not a goal of database development
20. a support position that specializes in managing individuals databases and DBMSS