Compare cultural and social intelligence.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
Your company is planning on expanding its offices overseas. In anticipation of your management leading a more culturally diverse team, you have been asked to create a cultural report. Within the report, you will need to include a table or chart that lists Hofstede’s cultural dimensions and their connection to diversity management and explain the role and value of cultural and social intelligence.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
First, create a table or chart to include in the cultural report that:
- Summarizes each of Hofstede’s cultural dimensions.
- Includes a strategy for each of Hofstede’s cultural dimensions that could be used to effectively manage employees that are culturally diverse.
- Once the table or chart is created, in the same document, continue with the cultural report.
Next, develop a cultural report that:
- Defines the concepts of cultural and social intelligence with details on similarities and differences. How are they related, and what sets them apart?
- Discusses the impact that social intelligence can have on success in the workplace. How will social intelligence be important to your company as they expand their offices overseas?
- Be sure the cultural report displays proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and credible sources cited in APA format.