Students are required to analyse the weekly lecture material of weeks 1 to 11 and create concise content analysis summaries of the theoretical concepts contained in the course lecture slides.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Where the lab content or information contained in technical articles from the Internet or books helps to fully describe the lecture slide content, discussion of such theoretical articles or discussion of the lab material should be included in the content analysis.
The document structure is as follows (2500 Words):
1. Title Page
2. Introduction and Background (85 words)
3. Content analysis (reflective journals) for each week from 1 to 11 (2365 words; 215 words per week): a. Theoretical Discussion
i. Important topics covered
b. Reflection on the Contents
i. Create a brief scenario and apply the database concept learnt on it. You can use the same scenario for every lecture or modify it if needed.
(Note: For week 1, you can omit providing a scenario, instead give your interpretation of the concepts.)
i. What was the objective of the database feature/concept learnt?
ii. How the learnt concept/feature improves your understanding of the database systems.
4. Conclusion (50 words)
Your report must include:
• At least five references, out of which, three references must be from academic resources.
• Harvard Australian referencing for any sources you use.
• Refer to the Academic Learning Skills student guide on Referencing.