Please review the course objectives stated in the Syllabus. Conduct a self-reflection of your learning in the course and how you personally have met each of the course objectives.
Course Learning Objectives:
1. Apply a knowledge base of community health nursing and health teaching skills to the development an educational project with a focus on illness prevention, health promotion and/or health maintenance of individuals, families and groups
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Demonstrate use of information technology in data gathering and analysis of a community or a specific population group
3. Analyze a community assessment to plan a health teaching project that meets the needs of communities and populations
4. Create an educational project that can be utilized by public and community health nurses to improve the health status and eliminate health disparities of individuals, families, communities and populations
5. Implement the planned teaching project to the selected target population
6. Collaborate with community partners to provide education designed to improve population health
7. Record and present evidence of the completion of each phase of the teaching project