Florence Nightingale…To Pledge or Not to Pledge? First, Explain and discuss the Nightingale Pledge, which is an nursing adaptation of the Hippocratic oath that most if not all nursing schools require graduates to take. Explain its historical role, function and purpose, as well as its ethical benefits and limitations. Research arguments in favor of and against the pledge. For instance, address the ethical implications of requiring nurses to pledge to God or address feminists’ concerns that nurses pledge to “aid the physician in his work.” Requirements: Word Count—Minimum 1500 words References—Minimum 3 peer-reviewed references *********APA FORMAT IS REQUIRED **************
Use the project from Units III and VI to conduct a preliminary risk analysis of your project. Please use a qualitative and a quantitative technique to evaluate project risk. Please
submit as one document. A minimum of three typed pages is required.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Generate a set of likely risk factors, and discuss them in terms of probability and consequences.
2. Use a qualitative technique to evaluate project risk.
3. Use a quantitative technique to evaluate project risk.
4. Develop preliminary strategies for risk mitigation.
5. Create a Resource-leveling table for your assigned project.
Course: Program Management
Pinto, J. K. (2010). Project management: Achieving competitive advantage (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Your paper and presentation should contain the following elements:
1. An incorporation and analysis of the Required Resources from this two-week pair of study.
2. The incorporation and analysis of five additional resources from the Walden Library that are five or less years old.
3. Identification of principal schools of thought, tendencies in the academic literature, or commonalities that define the academic scholarship regarding your topic.
4. Evaluation of the main concepts with a focus on their application to management practice and their impact on positive social change.
5. Incorporation of the Learning Objectives from this two-week pair of study
6. Examining the healthcare competitive market.
7. Applying strategic management principles to healthcare organizations.
8. Explaining best practices in building and managing work teams in a healthcare organization.