Strategic Plan Part 3 – Financial Plan
Create a 3- to 5-year financial plan to implement the goals and objectives created in Part 2 of your strategic plan. The deliverables for the financial plan include a projected budget created in Microsoft® Excel® and a report in Microsoft® Word that clarifies and explains the financial plan.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Section One: Projected Budget
Create a projected budget.
- The projected budget should be a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet that contains a 3- to 5-year financial projection that includes detailed expenditures, income, contingency, gain or loss, capital outlay, and ROI (if applicable).
Include budget strategies to increase volume and budget assumptions.
Section Two: Financial Plan Explanation
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word narrative discussing the fiscal details of the plan and the assumptions that were used in developing the projected budget.
- Include all the elements required in the projected budget.
- Include capital expenditure planning and contingency plans for unexpected events.
- Budget summary: When explaining your budget:
- Describe the organization’s current business model.
- Evaluate the impact of internal resources and financial capabilities on the business model implementation.
- Determine how the organization’s internal resources and financial capabilities affect your financial plan.
- Determine how they will affect implementation of the plan.
- Explain the details of the budget assumptions and the strategies to increase volume.
Cite at least 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources to support your information.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.