You have now identified a problem; collected information related to the problem and analyzed your findings.Explore potential solutions to the problem. In addition to your own ideas, you can also contact the individuals you interviewed to learn about any suggestions they may have for solutions to the problem. Conduct a review of the literature to also identify possible solutions for the problem.
Create a 3 page Word document to explain your. Cite all sources
in APA format.
This is continuation of the project topic “ Impacts of staffing of nurses on patients.”
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Described at least two solutions to the identified problem. 20
Provided a background for selection of these solutions including expert opinions and current literature. 20
Discussed a process for implementation of these strategies including information related to the roles of various members of the organizational team including administration, nursing and any other related aspects of the organization. 20
Identified a specific nursing role in the creation of the solution and compare that role to the evidence from the literature. 20
Used APA style (which includes grammar, spelling, and punctuation, as well as formatting). 20
Word Limit: 2,000 words (Plus or minus 10%)
Learning outcomes assessed:
• Discuss the scope and operation of the UK tax system.
• Apply the statutory tax rules relating to the income tax liabilities of individuals and the taxation of single companies.
• Apply the statutory tax rules relating to chargeable gains for individuals and single companies.
• Apply the statutory tax rules relating to the main components of value added tax.
This coursework is worth 100% of the total marks for this module.
Please read carefully
• Carefully read the module handbook, the marking criteria and the grade descriptors.
You are responsible for ensuring you understand the policy and regulations about academic misconduct. You must:
• Complete this work alone except where required or allowed by this assignment briefing paper and ensure it has not been written or composed by or with the assistance of any other person.
• Make sure all sentences or passages quoted from other people’s work in this assignment (with or without trivial changes) are in quotation marks, and are specifically acknowledged by reference to the author, work and page.
The administrative machinery of the UK Tax system has been considered to be one of its kind. The hierarchy of the administrative system ranges from the Treasury all the way down to the Tax inspectors who deal with the contributors to the treasury covers by paying taxes on earnings. The commissioners of HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) have a section that deals with disputes between tax payers and the government representatives upholding the law.
In view of the HMRC administrative system,
a. Critically analyse the hierarchy of the administrative system from the Treasury to the Inspectors discussing their main roles 20 marks
b. Critically analyse and discuss and evaluate the roles of the Commissioners for HMRC 30 marks
c. Discuss in detail the powers of the Commissioners of the Office of Her Majesty Inspector of Taxes 30 marks
d. Discuss the scope and operations of the UK Tax Systems 20 marks
Total marks for this assignment is 100