One of the best ways to practice identifying inductive and deductive reasoning is to look at real examples of arguments. . I’m going to provide a summary of the argument for you to simplify the discussion, but I encourage you to read the article : The Return of the Burqa in Afghanistan
Read through the article and then explain whether you think the argument employs inductive or deductive reasoning and why you think so. write a 200-300 word response
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Scott Simon, the author, makes the following argument.
1) Wearing a burqa makes a woman anonymous.
2) Many people in Afghanistan want to see women in public without burqas.
3) The Taliban has decreed that women in Afghanistan must always be covered from head to toe while in public.
4) The Taliban has also closed closed schools for girls and decreed that women must be accompanied by male guardians.
5) Therefore, the Taliban is returning Afghanistan to a past in which women have no role in public life.
Documentary, Yalom’s Cure,
View the documentary, Yalom’s Cure, which is posted under the Week 3 tab. Discuss your reaction to it and any new insight that you gained from it. Is there anything you will adopt in your future practice as a psychiatric nurse practitioner?
3 Cite your original post using APA 7th edition guidelines.