Perform a macroeconomics and/or microeconomics for managerial business analysis on one of the following articles.
Smiley Faced Monopolists by Vanessa Baird, New Internationalist, 2016
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Silver Service: Banks in Japan by Anonymous, The Economist, 2018
How the Fourth Industrial Revolution Will Disrupt African Business by Crispin Marriott, African Business, 2019
The Concentration Game: Canada has an Oligopoly Problem by Ishmael Daro, This Magazine, 2018
How Dairy Became Seen as a Public Resource Worth Protecting in Canada (Supply Management) by Christine Sismondo, MacLeans, 2018
Summarize the article – From your own perspective. (2 – 3 paragraphs)
Identify and discuss three (3) key economic issues for consideration in the context of economic concepts discussed in this course. (At least 3 paragraphs)
Identify Issues – (3 marks)
Discussion – (5 marks)
What are three (3) consequences from a Managerial Economics Analysis perspective? Discuss each these consequences in the context of the economic theories learned in this course. (At least 3 paragraphs)
Consequences (3 marks)
Discussion (5 marks)
Give three (3) economic recommendations that should address these issues and provide an explanation for each one in the context of the economic theories learned in this course. (At least 3 paragraphs)
Recommendations (3 marks)
Explanation (5 marks)
Prepare a closing paragraph on the benefits of managerial economics analysis from your own perspective. (1 – 2 paragraphs)
Total Marks = 30
For an in-depth description of the grading scheme, please review the Term Paper Rubric.
Instructions for Presentation
Your own Analysis should include:
Cover Page and follow the APA Style.
2. Minimum 1000 words.
3. It is highly recommended that you use the Term Paper Templatehowever this is not required.
4. The Assignment is to be submitted in the Term Paper (Dropbox)found in eCentennial. You must click on Assessments and then Assignment to see the dropbox.
5. The Group Members’ (Between 1 and 4 people per group) – Full Names and Student Numbers. Only one person needs to submit.
6. If you do not form a group, then individual Assignment should be done following the same instructions.
7. All submissions will be processed by Turnitin. Plagiarism is not allowed!
Your essay should be typed, double-spaced on standard-sized pages (8.5″ x 11″) with 1″ margins on all sides. APA recommends using 12 pt. Times New Roman font. (The Term Paper Template is formatted in this manner).