Create a list of materials needed for one center or area of a classroom that could be utilized in an early learning environment. Research your list, using your course materials and the Internet, justifying why the materials are needed and where to purchase them, and create a budget to accomplish this. Describe what educational concept and goals these materials help achieve.
As you create your center, keep in mind issues related to developmentally appropriate practices and how your center or area can contribute to an environment in which diverse students feel comfortable and thrive.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You will be asked to share this center design with an administrator in the ECE field and gather input and feedback as to whether your design would be useful or practical.
Using APA style and format, write a report (2–4 pages) that includes your plan and the administrator feedback. Include the following in your report:
- List materials appropriate for a center in an early childhood learning environment and explain what educational concept the materials help support.
- Explain how materials contribute to an environment in which diverse learners feel comfortable and thrive.
- Explain how materials support developmentally appropriate practices.
- Include an appropriate budget for purchasing the materials, the location where such materials can be purchased, and administrator feedback.
- To support your explanations, refer to course readings and/or outside research appropriate for a scholarly audience.
Use the following resources (found in the Resources section) to assist in your research for this assignment:
- Review Evidence and APA, and browse the Writing Center’s other resources. Your work in this course requires use of APA style.
- Review the module on Finding Academic Sources for Education Literature Reviews to familiarize yourself with this process.
- Review the tools available at the Education Library Research Guide to aid in your research throughout this course.
Submit the report in this unit in the assignment area.
In addition to the above, your assignment must meet the following requirements:
- APA format:Resources and citations should be formatted as per APA style and formatting.
- Sources:Refer to course readings and/or outside research appropriate for a scholarly audience.
- Length:The report must be 2–4 pages in length, double-spaced, not including the cover page and References section.
- Font and font size:Times New Roman, 12 point.