An educational leader promotes the success of every student by building a student-centered culture that is inclusive, inviting, and supports the personal and academic growth of all. This culture is visible and communicated through the school’s mission and vision, as well as through practices, policies, and procedures that align to them.
Observe the culture of your school or a school you are familiar with, and create a one-page list or chart to include:
- The school’s mission and vision statements.
- At least 3-4 examples of administrators’ leadership behaviors that promote the intended school culture, identifying a PSEL standard that aligns to each.
- Examples of 3-4 staff functions or activities that promote the intended school culture, identifying a PSEL standard that aligns to each.
- A minimum of 3-4 examples of student functions or activities that promote the intended school culture, identifying a PSEL standard that aligns to each.
- Provide 1-2 examples of behaviors, functions, or activities that occur regularly that go against the intended school culture. (If you find no examples of this at your school, you may write “Not Applicable” in this space.)
In the same document, write a 250-500 word reflection evaluating what you described in your list/chart regarding the school’s culture.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Include the following:
- What is working well
- What is not working well
- Changes or improvements you would recommend
Support your assignment with 1-2 scholarly resources.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and PSEL standards should be referenced using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.