As a consultant, you need to develop an in-depth analysis and evaluation of the selected agency’s human resources management system and processes, and then provide recommendations for improvement, and research related academic sources and websites. The analysis will be read by the VP of Public Services and client support, as well as by the leaders of the agency for which you are working. Write a 5–7 page paper (including title and reference page) titled Part 3: Evaluation of [Selected Agency]’s Human Resources Management, in which you separate the content into the following sections:
- Human Resources Processes.
- Implications of Human Resource Workforce.
- Succession Planning for Human Resource Management.
- Analyze the major components of the agency’s human resources system, including processes, and a performance evaluation plan for attracting and retaining the best and brightest public workforce. Analysis should be focused and detailed.
- Describe three factors impacting the agency’s current employment trend and delivery of its products and services.
- Recommend two strategies required to improve the agency’s workforce. Explain each recommendation providing specific reasons why it would bring about improvement.
- Discuss two ways the agency could implement programs as a method of promotion and advancement for current employees.
- Use at least three quality sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. Include no more than one nongovernment website.
- Produce writing that is clear and well organized and applies appropriate SWS style. Writing contains accurate grammar, mechanics, and spelling.