Exploring Interests to Identify Research Problems
The most important task in preparing to write a research paper (including a dissertation) is identifying a current problem that is of interest to you. Conducting research can be a daunting task. However, conducting research on a topic or area that is of interest to the researcher can be motivating and make the research process easier.
In this assignment, you will conduct research to identify a current problem in an area of interest to you within the field of OB. Remember, the focus should be on individual themes in OB: Why do people do what they do? How do we enhance individual performance to achieve organizational goals?
- Summarize your review of at least five peer-reviewed journal articles to find a current problem in your topic or area of interest (within individual OB).
- Assess the problem or gap you have found in your review of the literature.
- Analyze why addressing the problem might aid the field of study both practically (actual organizational setting) and academically (filling gaps in the literature and advancing the field).
- Propose how you might conduct further research to resolve the problem or fill the gap.
- What is the paradigm or perspective undergirding your research design?
- Who would you ask to gather research data?
- How would you ask to gather research data?
- What are some of the things you would ask?
Note: Your proposed research design and method are not expected to be dissertation ready in this assignment. However, you should be able to propose a coherent, supported, general framework for the proposed research.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Complete your analysis in a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.