Instructions: Imagine you are the Human Resources Manager and you are asked to create a presentation on three pieces of legislation that have been most important in defining the rights of management and unions. How many slides do you think you will need?*
1. What is a union and why do they exist?
2. Explain the three pieces of legislation that have been most important in defining the rights of management and unions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. What is the process for establishing a union as the legal collective bargaining representative for employees?
4. Describe the collective-bargaining process and how it differs for private sector and public sector employees.
5. Summarize the ways unions differ globally.
6. Research a strike in the news from the last three years and summarize it. What human resource management policies and programs were evaluated, planned, and implemented to comply with federal and state standards and regulations?
You need to create a PowerPoint presentation for a Board of Directors (10–12 slides; speaker notes as needed to support assertions). Keep slides in the order of the questions given.
Be sure to support your assertions with evidence-based research, scholarly articles, and well-supported strategies that support your work. Although the use of APA citing is not required for this assignment, proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are expected. Add sources to the last slide using APA format. Use of art and graphics suggested. See the Purdue Global writing center for the text rule on the amount of text that can go on a slide.