Health information The following items will be assessed in particular: Your ability to describe and explain fundemental database characteristics. Description of various types of medical data and records associated with various health care disciplines. Explanations surrounding the importance of uniform standards for medical terminology and coding as well as idendification of various health information standards and standards organizations. Use and application of literature expert opinion and references from your research to support your position key points and explanations.
Literature Review Outline Assignment Instructions
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
An outline is a critical component of your literature review. This is an essential step that should not be skipped. The purpose of this assignment is to help you organize the theoretical framework and narrative seections of your literature review in a logical manner.
For this assignment, you will create a detailed outline that will serve as a guide for your Literature Review. The outline will follow the basic structure of the example. You must include level one, level two, and level three headings within the narrative review section. Your outline must include relevant citations, follow current APA format, and consist of at least 12 empirical, scholarly sources that have been published within the last five years. Be sure to select a variety of respected sources to include in your Literature Review.
- The outline must include the following required current APA format. The following four headings should be level one heading: Overview, Narrative Review, Theoretical Framework, and Summary. Additionally, the outline must include level one, level two, and level three headings. The entire assignment, including the title page, outline, and reference page(s), must be at least four pages total. The outline of the paper may not be less than one page.
- See the example provided.
- Begin the paper with a correctly APA formatted title page.
- On the page following the title page, provide a brief Overview (as described in the textbook). The Narrative Review should follow the Overview, which should be followed by the Theoretical Framework and Summary. End the paper with a correctly formatted reference page of all sources identified in the outline.
- The final product must comply with current APA format requirements and must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.