Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. What elements of satire did you notice the first time you read the article?
2. What rhetorical strategies contribute to the satire? How are they effectively used?
3. What are the key differences between student response 2A and student response 2B?
4. Explain the score received by the writer of student response 2C. Where do you think this writer might have missed an opportunity to craft a much stronger essay? Where are the opportunities for improvement?
5. Based on your evaluation of the question, responses, and scoring commentary, what advice would you give to your classmates for approaching a question that requires an insightful analysis of satire?
The post Exploring the Satirical Prompt first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.