- Identify and describe financial probity requirements for businesses.
- Identify four examples of what would be consider fraudulent behaviour in regard to company
- Identify the requirements for audited accounts and the purpose of an audit report.
- Describe the principle of cash accounting as well as one advantage and one disadvantage of
- Describe the principle of accrual accounting and one advantage and one disadvantage of accrual
- Explain the four main taxation and superannuation obligations for a business. Briefly discuss each
- Identify the Act that details requirements for financial reporting and auditing and, explain the
requirements for companies for preparing and lodging financial reports under this Act.
- Explain the requirements for registered foreign companies regarding preparing and lodging
- Identify the current company tax rate for both smaller and larger businesses.
- Explain the process by which a business reports GST to the Australian Tax Office.
- Identify the penalty rate to be applied if a supplier does not provide an ABN?
- A non-profit organisation needs to register for GST after it has a turnover of more than how
- Explain the difference in Pay As You Go withholding obligations for employees and contractors.
GET TO NOW US
Thousands of students and professionals rely on us for their writing tasks to achieve their goals in academic life. Our services are offered as a fusion of quality, affordability, reliability, and utmost dedication.
We accept major payment methods
Phone: +1 (332) 249-0468