Read Friedrich de la Motte Fouqué’s Undine and answer the following questions:
1. In what way is this a fairy tale, in what way not a fairy tale? Can this question be approached both
thematically and formally? (Note: “formally” means: the form of the story.) 2-3 sentences
2. How would you describe the spatial semantics of the story? (1-2 sentences)
3. Who is the main character? And why does that question matter? (1-2 sentences)
4. What is the relationship between Undine and Bertalda? (1-2 sentences)
5. How would you describe the changes that happen to Undine after the wedding? (1-2 sentences)
6. How does this version compare to Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Little Mermaid”? (You might also
consider how it compare’s to the Disney film, if you’ve seen it already.) 2-3 sentences
7.What features seem to reflect Romanticism?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The post Friedrich de la Motte Fouquet’s Undine first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.