back to topAssessment 3 is a presentation, and also a strong foundation for assessment item 4. The presentation should only include 10 -15 slides (excluding referencing and title page) and should not be more than 10 mins of narration.
1 page written summary/blurb of your consumer profile presentation- highlighting the key points (max 500 words).
Carefully choose an organisation that you are interested in (or work for) and one of their specific products. Imagine you a marketing consultant and you have been hired to review and make recommendations on their target audience.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning (STP) as a theoretical framework, and data from secondary market research, construct a primary audience for your chosen product and design a consumer profile.
Along with the brief one-page summary, the organisation has requested a digital meeting where you will present your ideas to the chief marketing officer. To do this, you need to create a presentation, (i.e. PowerPoint with a voice-over narration – using Screencast-o-matic) pitching your STP to the company.
Inside the presentation you need to include;
- Definitions and descriptions of concepts of STP
- A consumer profile for your chosen product
- Recommendations for positioning statement.
Use your textbook and other theoretical sources and secondary research (be sure to have reviewed their latest marketing information- i.e. TVC/Youtube ad for their current STP strategy) as a starting point for your analysis to support and frame your argument.
More information on how to complete this assessment will be provided on Interact 2
back to top
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s:
- be able to find relevant and important information about organisations, their industries and marketplaces from secondary sources.
- be able to evaluate the key marketing aspects of segmentation, targeting and positioning (STP) and be able to analyse an organisation’s approach to STP.
- be able to discover and evaluate how contemporary issues of environment, social media and other technology, society and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) might affect marketing.
- back to topA business style presentation is required that contextualises the use of proper theories in relation to STP within a specific organisational context. A good communication document/slides and clear voice over narration that should be presented for your chosen organisation that is well researched, original and usable will score high marks.