The purpose of this assignment is to discuss health care culture and describe how CWV (Christian worldview) can be used to improve ethical practices. In a 1,000-1,250-word essay, discuss the important factors associated with health care culture. Include the following in your essay:
- A definition of health care culture, including culture of excellence and safety.
- Two or three examples of principles for building a culture of excellence and safety.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- An explanation of the role of various stakeholders in improving health care culture.
- An explanation of how Christian worldview (CWV) principles might be used by health care organizations to improve ethical practices, whether the organizations are Christian or not.
- Two or three examples of how the integration of faith learning and work at GCU (Grand Canyon University) can be implemented by individuals to improve health care culture.
This assignment requires a minimum of three peer-reviewed scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide 7th edition.
This assignment uses a rubric.
Health Care Culture – Rubric
Definition of Health Care Culture
Examples of How to Build a Culture of Excellence and Culture of Safety
Role of Various Stakeholders in Improving Health Care Culture
Explanation of How CWV Principles Might Be Used
Examples of How the Integration of Faith, Learning, and Work
Thesis, Position, or Purpose
Development, Structure, and Conclusion
Mechanics of Writing
Total 100 points