Complex ANOVA Study
During this week you will identify a research question created in Week 1( SEE Attached file) that would utilize one of the following: factorial ANOVA or mixed-design ANOVA. If there are no research questions that fit any of these types of statistical analyses, you will need to decide on a new question before moving forward with the assignment.
Initial Posting – In your initial posting for this assignment, include the following:
Discussion Assignment Requirements
· Identify an appropriate research question that would require the use of a factorial or mixed-design ANOVA to answer. Pick the question from the list created in Week 1 or identify a new question if there are no appropriate ones from Week 1.
· Describe why this question is appropriate for the selected statistical test.
· Identify the variables in this study and each of their attributes: discrete or continuous, quantitative or categorical, scale of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio), and independent or dependent.
· Do the variables fit the qualifications for the selected statistical test? Explain.
· List the statistical notation and written explanation for the null and alternative hypotheses.
· Describe the types of errors that could occur
Sukal, M. (2019). Research methods: Applying statistics in research. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
Chapter 8: Factorial and Mixed-Factorial Analysis of Variance
Coughlan, M., Cronan, P., & Ryan, F. (2007). Step-by-step guide to critiquing research. Part 1: Quantitative research. British Journal of Nursing, 16 (11), 658-663. Retrieved from: http://www.unm.edu/
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now