- For this assignment, review the following article:
Abomhara, M., & Køien, G. M. (2015). Cyber security and the internet of things: vulnerabilities, threats, intruders and attacks. Journal of Cyber Security and Mobility, 65-88.
Address the following:
- What did the authors investigate, and in general how did they do so?
- Identify the hypothesis or question being tested
- Summarize the overall article.
- Identify the conclusions of the authors
- Indicate whether or not you think the data support their conclusions/hypothesis
- Consider alternative explanations for the results
- Provide any additional comments pertaining to other approaches to testing their hypothesis (logical follow-up studies to build on, confirm or refute the conclusions)
- The relevance or importance of the study
- The appropriateness of the experimental design
When you write your evaluation, be brief and concise, this is not meant to be an essay but an objective evaluation that one can read very easily and quickly. Also, you should include a complete reference (title, authors, journal, issue, pages) you turn in your evaluation. This is good practice for your literature review, which you’ll be completing during the dissertation process.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately three pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. (Remember, APA is double spaced)
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Many business environments have both visible and invisible physical security controls. You see them at the post office, at the corner store, and in certain areas of your own computing environment. They are so pervasive that some people choose where they live based on their presence, as in gated access communities or secure apartment complexes. Alison is a security analyst for a major technology corporation that specializes in data management. This company includes an in house security staff (guards, administrators, and so on) that is capable of handling physical security breaches. Brad experienced an intrusion—into his personal vehicle in the company parking lot. He asks Alison whether she observed or recorded anyone breaking into and entering his vehicle, but this is a personal item and not a company possession, and she has no control or regulation over damage to employee assets. This is understandably unnerving for Brad, but he understands that she’s protecting the business and not his belongings. When or where would you think it would be necessary to implement security measures for both?
Please make your initial post and . A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.