World Changer Outcomes
A “world changer” is a servant leader who exhibits:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- BASICS OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH: A knowledge of the basic themes and truths of the Old and New Testaments and the basic beliefs of Christianity; an awareness of Bible-based morality and social responsibility; and a reasoned understanding of a Christian worldview and the meaning of salvation as expressed in evangelical Christianity
- LIBERAL ARTS FOUNDATION: A solid grasp of the general studies that have been associated with a liberal arts education
- COMPETENCY IN A DISCIPLINE: A competency in at least one major discipline of the university curriculum.
- INTEGRATION OF KNOWLEDGE: The integration of knowledge with one’s faith and across academic disciplines
- CREATIVITY: The ability to make connections between various bodies of information and to create new forms and structures
- CRITICAL THINKING: The ability to process information both analytically and critically in order to determine the validity of competing truth claims, and to be an effective problem solver
- COMMUNICATION: The ability to read critically, to write clearly, and to communicate effectively in various other forms
- SELF-DISCIPLINE: The development of personal habits of self-discipline and control
- LIFELONG LEARNING: The ability to discover and process information as a self-directed learner
- LEADERSHIP: The ability to effect change within various group settings; to martial resources to accomplish one’s vision
- SERVANTHOOD: The ability to see and meet the needs of others
Dispositions (Beliefs and Attitudes)
- COMMITMENT TO TRUTH: A commitment to the search for objective truth as revealed in the Bible and in God’s created order.
- INCLUSION: The desire to dialogue across perspectives and cultures without surrendering a commitment to truth
- HUMAN WORTH: A belief that God created all life and therefore all people have worth
- STEWARDSHIP: A valuing of the created order as a trust from God and a commitment to the wise use of all the resources of life
- LIFE CALLING: The cultivation of a sense of purpose and a passion to pursue God’s call
- SERVICE: A commitment to view one’s career as a vocation (calling) rather than an obligation or an end in itself
- AGENTS OF CHANGE: A commitment to become an agent of God’s redemptive plan
- SELFLESSNESS: The motivation to put others before self