In 250-500 words do the following for all three case studies
- Identify the criminal justice agencies that may want to claim jurisdiction in all three of the case studies
- Explain briefly why each agency would want to claim jurisdiction and what the benefit would be to each agency.
- Explain briefly why an agency may NOT want to assume jurisdiction.
- To what degree should ethical considerations, such as what is best for the victim, the community, or even the offender, factor into jurisdictional decisions?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In 500-700 words
- Select one of the case studies discussed in Part 1. Then, choose one of the agencies and imagine that you are going to argue to your superior that your agency deserves jurisdiction.
- Write a report explaining why your agency deserves—or may not want—jurisdiction. Expand upon and build support for the brief explanation from above.
- Be sure to state your position and draw upon examples from the case study and learning resources to support your position.