To continue learning about data visualization, read sections 5 and 6 of the attachment.Also, watch this video.
Complete the following for this assignment. Task 11, 12, and 13 are located in the Seeing and Understanding document.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Select and complete either task 11 or 12.
- Complete task 13
- Re-play Rosling’s visualization at your own speed.
- Explore the data for a single country by selecting it in the rightmost column.
- Write a paragraph about the story of the world when the dynamic data includes all countries and another paragraph about how the country you watched fits or deviates from that story.
- Give a careful description of the story told by the animation for all 200 countries and how the story of just a single country fits into the larger world picture.
- Include a screenshot of the final year in that single-country story.
Use current APA formatting to cite your sources.