Machine Learnings impact on U.S national defense strategy
The broad scope of the research proposal is “HOW WILL THE DEVELOPMENT OF MACHINE LEARNING AFFECT NATIONAL DEFENSE STRATEGY?”
… However, feel free to narrow the scope to a more specific question so long as it stays loosely in the realm of the first topic.
Below I’ve inserted some references I’ve found. Feel free to use these sources or pull from the sources you find helpful, either way, an annotated bibliography must be included
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Martin Hristov. “POINTS OF INTERSECTION AND DEPENDENCIES BETWEEN INFORMATION OPERATIONS AND COMMAND AND CONTROL WARFARE.” 121–133. Bucharest: “Carol I” National Defence University, 2020.
2. Creviston, Douglas O. “Transforming DOD for Agile Multidomain Command and Control.” Joint force quarterly, no. 97 (April 1, 2020): 83–90.
3. Salcedo-Gonzalez, Mayra, Julio Suarez-Paez, Manuel Esteve, Jon Ander Gómez, and Carlos Enrique Palau. “A Novel Method of Spatiotemporal Dynamic Geo-Visualization of Criminal Data, Applied to Command and Control Centers for Public Safety.” ISPRS international journal of geo-information 9, no. 3 (March 10, 2020): 160–.
4. Ray, Brian David, Jeanne F Forgey, and Benjamin N Mathias. “Harnessing Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems Across the Seven Joint Functions.” Joint force quarterly, no. 96 (January 1, 2020): 115–128.
5. SAIC to Partner with U.S. Air Force on Joint All Domain Command and Control Under Multiple-Award $950 Million Advanced Battle Management System Contract. Defense & Aerospace Week. NewsRX LLC, 2020.
6. Rudy Novak. “Table Stakes of the Advanced Battle Management System.” Air & space power journal 34, no. 3 (October 1, 2020): 81–86.
The post Machine Learnings impact on U.S national defense strategy first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.