2. Demonstrates knowledge of and implications for the NMBA standards, codes and guidelines, workplace policies and procedural guidelines applicable to enrolled nursing practice
3. Provides nursing care according to the agreed plan of care, professional standards, workplace policies and procedural guidelines
4. Identifies and clarifies EN responsibilities for aspects of delegated care working in collaboration with the registered nurse (RN) and multidisciplinary health care team
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
5. Recognises own limitations in practice and competence and seeks guidance from the RN and help as necessary
6.Refrains from undertaking activities where competence has not been demonstrated and appropriate education, training and experience has not been undertaken
7. Acts to ensure safe outcomes for others by recognising the need to protect peopl