Provide a description of the electrical properties of an individual neuron. Include the following in your description:
• Excitatory and inhibitory post-synaptic potentials being received by the neuron
• The role of the summation process in signaling
• Ions and channels involved in generating and propagating the action potential
• Ions and channels involved in triggering release of the neurotransmitter
• Then, describe the potential ethical implications of mandating the implantation an electrode in the brain of a person convicted of murder that
prevents the person from being aggressive, instead of sending him or her to prison.
The post Neurophysiology first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now