Objectives being assessed
1- Apply evidence-based practice (EBP) in the provision of patient care
2- Formulate a clinical question to yield the most relevant and best evidence
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3- Analyse the impact of clinical governance on efficiency and practice standards
• Choose ONE of the topics and describe a clinical problem that is relevant to the selected topic
• Formulate an answerable clinical question that is relevant to the clinical problem selected.
• The clinical question will form the focus of assignment 2, and 3. The ‘Population, Intervention, Comparison, Outcome, Time (PICOT) method should be used to structure the question. Discussion/ ideas needs to be supported with relevant literature.
The introduction should catch the reader’s attention in an interesting way about what will be discussed in the paper and the viewpoint taken in the paper. The Introduction:
• introduces the topic of the assignment in context
• explains the problem and/or motivation for the assignment
• briefly outlines the aim/ purpose and the structure of the assignment
Potential Clinical Problem
Clinical nursing problems selected for inquiry are generally those encountered in nursing practice and those that deal with modalities of patient care such as support, comfort, prevention of trauma, promotion of recovery, health screening, appraisal and/or assessment, health education, and coordination of health care.
• Provide a clear and concise description of a potential clinical problem and its significancesupported with relevant literature Clinical Question
The discussion should include
• State the clinical question using PICOT format and discuss the elements in your PICOT question.
• Provide a rationale for the selection of this question for the development of clinical practice or professional knowledge or research
Summarise the major points concisely and constructively but do not introduce new ideas/ literature or direct quotes.