https://customessayusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/customlogo-300x60.png 0 0 https://customessayusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/customlogo-300x60.png 2022-12-08 04:42:422022-12-08 04:42:42Part I Configure the Network 1. The three laptops and the printer will all connect to the network wirelessly. Properly cable the remaining components. 2. Use the following static IP address o Default Gateway 192.168.100.1 o DNS Server 192.168.100.2
Part I: Configure the Network
1. The three laptops and the printer will all connect to the network wirelessly. Properly cable the remaining components.
2. Use the following static IP address:
o Default Gateway: 192.168.100.1
o DNS Server: 192.168.100.2
Email Server: 192.168.100.3
o Printer: 192.168.100.4
3. All wireless laptops will use DHCP configured at the Wireless router
4. Set the maximum number of wireless devices to 200
5. Wireless Network Settings are as follows:
• SSID is XYZCorp
– WPA2 Personal security passphrase is xxxYYYzzz
6. Configure the Email service
7. Email Server domain name is email.xyz.com
8. Create three users:
o user00 with a password of password
o user01 with a password of password?
o user02 with a password of password2
9. Update the DNS server appropriately
10. Configure an email account on each laptop
o user00 will be assigned to Laptop
o user01 will be assigned to Laptop
o user02 will be assigned to Laptop2
11. Connect a headset and microphone to Laptop1
Part II: Send an Email
1. From Laptopo, compose an email to Laptop1. Take a screen shot verifying the received email at Laptop1.
2. Take a screen shot of your results
3. Upload both screen shots along with the completed packet tracer file.
GET TO NOW US
Thousands of students and professionals rely on us for their writing tasks to achieve their goals in academic life. Our services are offered as a fusion of quality, affordability, reliability, and utmost dedication.
We accept major payment methods