The purpose of this assignment is to connect Pepsi’s strategy goals to HR internal and external recruitment goals. In a 1,100- to 1,300-word paper, discuss the following:
- As a part of the introduction, provide an overview of the organization and the nature of its business.
- Discuss how relationship management (management, HR/recruiters, and applicants) is essential in the recruitment process.
- Discuss the hiring needs relative to the organization’s business strategies/goals.
- Determine the outcomes for an HR recruitment plan based on the organization’s strategic goals.
- Determine the forecasting method used to create a recruitment plan.
- Identify the current climate of the supply and demand of labor within the industry.
- Consider internal and external labor pools for two specific company positions (one exempt and one non-exempt).
- Identify creative ways to recruit candidates.
- Explain the steps in the recruitment process (both internally and externally).
- Discuss the benefits of having documented recruitment policies and practices.
Your paper must include a minimum of three to five scholarly sources (including the textbook).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
BS Applied HR Management
3.2: Examine the ways human resources impacts relationship management.