Principles of Management and Leadership – Influential Leader – Alexander the Great
The purpose of this assignment is to focus on the leadership characteristics and style of a business/spiritual/political leader.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using Lynn University’s extensive library resources find information about the leader you have chosen from articles, videos, films, movies, etc.
Prepare a document about the chosen leader making sure you cover the following areas:
1. Brief background of the leader
2. Specific contributions the leader have made to a company, humankind, or country to be recognized as such. Why is this leader admired? Be specific.
3. Main quotes from this leader and what they tell about the leaders’ character. Why you chose those quotes or how you interpret them to mean. What bits of wisdom can we muster from those quotes?
4. Major books written about this leader or books written by the leader which are highly recommended. Tell us a bit about them.
5. Qualities and personality traits of the leader. Give specific examples of actions of this leader demonstrating those qualities.
6. Main leadership style of this person (i.e. charismatic, visionary, autocratic, etc.).Give very specific examples.
7. Leader’s emotional intelligence impact on his/her leadership effectiveness.
8. Source of leadership power and how those powers are wielded.
9. A link to a short, relevant video illustrating some of the points above. Give your own summary of the video and lessons we can take from it.
10. List of sources used
A successful submission will include APA (Links to an external site.) writing standards with proper headings and subheadings.
The post Principles of Management and Leadership – Influential Leader – Alexander the Great:Discuss Main quotes from this leader and what they tell about the leaders’ character. Why you chose those quotes or how you interpret them to mean. What bits of wisdom can we muster from those quotes? appeared first on Essay Quoll.