This paper should examine strengths and develop a plan for moving forward.
I. What Do You Do Best?
· Of all the things you do well, which two do you do best and why?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Which activities do you seem to pick up quickly and why?
· Which activities bring you the greatest satisfaction and why?
II. STRENGTHSFINDER Results
· What are your top five Signature Themes as identified by the Clifton STRENGTHSFINDER? Which theme resonates with you the most and why?
· Based on your Signature Themes, what should a manager/supervisor know about working with you and why?
· Based on your Signature Themes, what should a co-worker know about working with you and why?
· How can a manager/supervisor help you with your strengths more within your current role and why?
III. Celebrating Successes
· What was your most significant accomplishment in the past 12 months?
· When do you feel the most pride about your work?
· How do you like to be supported in your work?
IV. Applying Talents to the Role
· What things distract you from being positive, productive, or accurate?
· Which talents do you have that could benefit the team if you had better opportunities to use them?
· What steps could be taken to ensure you have an opportunity to apply your natural talents to your role?
· Submit a 6-page paper double spaced
· Use the questions and bullets above as the framework and outline of your paper.
· Please provide at least four (4) scholarly references to support your paper in addition to the STRENGTHSFINDER text.
Note: I have included text book