1. I recommend that you use the grading rubric to shape your work product (Attached).
2. With respect to grading, The instructor really looks for 2 things: citations and substance. I encourage you to include cites and information from scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text (Stevenson, W. (2018). Operations management (13th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin. ISBN-13:9781259667473)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Otherwise, my potential for points is reduced. It indicates you have read the course materials and searched far and wide for theories, statistics, and facts to address the issue at hand. I encourage you to paraphrase these sources. Convert the content into your own words rather than using direct quotes. This improves the synthesis of information, and it makes the writing more closely resemble your own style.
In addition to scholarly citations, a substantive assignment is one that not only answers the question but advances the discussion. Please, do more than is expected.
|· Support your submission with:
1. Course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and Use it in the references (Stevenson, W. (2018). Operations management (13th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin. ISBN-13:9781259667473)
2. At least Four scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
2.1 Bal, M., & Pawlicka, K. (2021). Supply Chain Finance and Challenges of Modern Supply Chains. LogForum, 17(1), 71–82. https://doi.org/10.17270/J.LOG.2021.52
2.2 Kang, L., Chu, Y., Leng, K., & Van Nieuwenhuyse, I. (2020). Construction of fast retrieval model of e-commerce supply chain information system based on Bayesian network. Information Systems & E-Business Management, 18(4), 705–722. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10257-018-00392-6
· Be 4 completed pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements. Organize your paper with section headers related to the Critical thinking prompts.
Supply Chain Management
Visit the websites of three Middle Eastern companies like Al Baik, Almarai, and Emirates Airlines or any others of your choosing. Identify information on the companies’ supply chain management activities.
After reading the Attached file (the chapter), address the following requirements:
- Identify your selected companies in no more than three paragraphs.
- In the remaining pages, break down information you find on purchasing issues, supplier issues, logistics, information systems, quality, and customer service to compare and contrast the supply chains of your selected companies.
- In your final one or two paragraphs, suggest improvements for each company based on your comparison to the other two.
Thank you for your support