Listen to this 36 minute podcast: https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.npr.org%2F2019%2F07%2F31%2F74687
from NPR on tech companies’ practices of gathering, selling and using data in the smart device age.
Write a 4-5 page response paper to the podcast. At a minimum, be sure to address the following:
• Problems introduced through browser extensions
• How data aggregators and resellers contribute to personal information compromise
• What Android and iOS operating systems have to do with personal information compromise
• Technologies inside smart phones that contribute to the issue
• The role of smart devices in homes related to the issue
• Assume you wanted to sue one of the companies discussed in the podcast; list a cause of action you could sue under, outline its elements, and list con
• Discuss your personal feelings about what was presented in the podcast, if you learned anything new, and what you think you, or companies that provi
Papers must be APA, 4-5 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman 12pt font, one inch margins on all sides.
The post Tech Companies Gathering and Selling Data first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now