Unit 8 Assignment: Global Pipeline
The Global Pipeline is the holistic systematic network of global supply chain and logistics. As you can
imagine, one aspect of leadership concern is enhancing visibility via this pipeline.
This Assignment will assess your knowledge based on the following outcomes:
MT434-4: Recognize the role of distribution within the global pipeline.
GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in
GEL-3.03: Examine the interdependence and potential for positive change between human systems
and the environment.
This Assignment has you explore various elements of leadership visibility within the Global Pipeline.
Ensure that your paper includes each of the following topics with an appropriate breadth and depth
demonstrating knowledge of the outcomes.
● Static Visibility
What role does static visibility have towards leadership capabilities?
● Dynamic Visibility
What role does dynamic visibility have towards leadership capabilities?
● Supply Chain Event Management (SCEM)
What role does SCEM have towards leadership capabilities?
● Also, close your paper with the following observations from your research:
Discuss how organizational maturity, as a human systems concept, relates to interactions
with the natural world, as an element of the Global Pipeline. Briefly suggest possible
strategies to effect potential positive change through adjustments of the Global Pipeline.
SCM Standard Requirements
● This Assignment should be a separate MS Word document, preferably in the most current
● .docx file format.
● In addition to the APA 6th edition style title page and reference page; ensure your paper
covers the assigned topics, with a focus on quality. The following items provide additional
guidance as to writing expectations.
● Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts,
topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be
highly organized, logical, and focused.
● It must be written in Standard English; demonstrating exceptional content, organization,
style, grammar, and mechanics.
Unit 8 [MT434]
Page 2 of 3
● Your paper should provide a clearly established sustained viewpoint and purpose.
● Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified; as well as original and insightful.
● Ensure your paper uses APA 6th edition format for content, with properly indented paragraphs,
and a minimum of 3-full pages covering the assigned topics to appropriate depth.
● A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in
APA 6th edition format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for credible
● Ensure you have at a minimum three quality references supporting your work: defining
words, or using dictionaries, wikis, or encyclopedias, does not count as a quality reference,
or meet university standards for credible online research.
● Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all
sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the APA
6th edition formatting and citation style found at the Writing Resources accessed through the
Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area of the course. (It should include a
cover sheet, paper is double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations,
Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom
of the last page.)
Unit 8 Assignment: Global Pipeline