Develop a presentation using PowerPoint, Prezi, or by drawing an actual map based on one of the following topics
1. Reason and emotions.
2. Subjectivity and Identity
3. Making Good Actions, Being a Good Person, or Realizing a go
4. The nature of beliefs
5. What’s good and what’s right”
– this is MAP, so you should incorporate bubbles, different kinds of arrows, colors, and include a LEGEND to allow me to understand your connections and why you are making them
For a visual example: https://creately.com/blog/diagrams/ultimate-concept-map-tutorial/
– combine at least three of the theories we have analyzed during the semester
2. Plato’s Legacy
4. Hume and Induction
5. Locke and Goldie – Identity and Narrative Thinking
6. Aristotle and Virtue Ethics
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
– include text explaining why the connection was made and what the theory is
– include at least three contemporary examples or links to videos
– connections can be made because of affinity (similar theories), contrast (radically different points of view), etc. and can include crossings between metaphysics, epistemology, and ethics
The post The nature of beliefs first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.