1. Identify the 4 conditions which must be met in order for a “bloodborne pathogen” to spread.
2. How can you minimize the risk of spreading a disease when giving care when visible blood is involved?
3. How do you obtain consent to help a Responsive or Unresponsive victim?
4. Before you act, what are the 7 limitations to consider before moving one or more persons?
5. Name and describe “when to use it” the 5 Emergency Moves in chapter 4.
6. Name and describe the Anatomic Terms which refer to “directions and locations” when discussing where a
person is experiencing signs and symptoms from an injury or illness..
7. Name and describe the 5 “positions” you may have to describe a person’s position to the EMS.
8. Name and describe the 5 Body Cavities in discussed in Chapter 4.
9. Name and Explain the “primary function’s” of the 8 Body Systems discussed in Chapter 4 and NAME AN
INJURY OR ILLNESS related to each Body System.
The post The spread of “bloodborne pathogen” first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now